- This promotion is valid from October 1 – December 31, 2018.
- For every purchase of any Refill Tank Printer Model (DCP-T300, DCP-T500W, DCP-T700W, or MFC-T800W), customers can get a corresponding Gift Card value of up to P2,000. Purchases must be made from Brother Authorized Dealers only. Below are the full details:
- For every purchase of DCP-T300 customers will get a BPI Gift Card with P1,500 value.
- For every purchase of DCP-T500W customers will get a BPI Gift Card with P1,500 value.
- For every purchase of DCP-T700W customers will get a BPI Gift Card with P1,500 value.
- For every purchase of MFC-T800W, customers will get a BPI Gift Card with P2,000 value.
- To qualify for the promotion, customers must log on to https://promotions.brother.com.ph, choose the Back to School (Gift Card Promotion), and fill out the Online Registration Form. They must also attach clear copies of following documents on the page.
- Any government-issued ID
- Original, Filled-Out Warranty Card (Customers Copy)
- Proof of Purchase (Sales invoice or Official receipt) with the model & serial no. stated
- Cash Card included in the Machine Package
- The E-Pay Gift Card is already bundled with the machine (attached to the machine box). If purchasing more than one (1) machine, please do not interchange the cards.
- If the registration is successful, the customer will receive an email indicating that their entry has been received. The documents submitted by the customers will be validated by Brother Philippines’ Promo Team.
- After the validation of details, the customer’s BPI Gift Card will then be processed for loading (amount is based on the purchased machine). Customer must wait for ten (10) working days from the date of the validation for the amount to be loaded on the Gift Card.
- Once the amount is available, customers can start using it for payment at any MasterCard affiliated establishment in the Philippines. The card is valid until the date (mm/yy) printed on the card. Customers may visit http://www.bpicards.com/Cards/PrepaidDetails/42 for the full instructions on how they can utilize their BPI Gift Card. To check on the remaining balance, customers may input the card number at https://secure1.bpiexpressonline.com/prepaid_inquiry.aspx
- Brother has the right to refuse/ reject fraudulent claims or transactions.
- This promotion is intended for end users who purchased the participating models stated above based on the respective Suggested Retail Price (SRP), and not for resellers, dealers, or related parties of Brother International Philippines Corp.
- Third parties which are in conflict with Brother Philippines’ businesses are not qualified to join the promotion.
- Customers may purchase a maximum of three (3) machines per day during the promo period. This will be based on a per invoice / official receipt transaction (Only a maximum of 3 machines purchased per day, per invoice). The SRP must be clearly reflected on the customer’s copy of the invoice / Original Receipt.
- Lost or stolen cards with or without value will not be replaced.
- For more inquiries, customers may inquire at Brother Helpdesk Support through (02) 581-9898 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers from Cebu may call (032) 410-7707, and customers from Davao may call (082) 321-0645 or 222-0346. Customers must also refer to Brother Gift Card Reward Terms and Conditions at https://promotions.brother.com.ph.
Registration and completion of requirements is until 60 days after the end of the promo or until November 29, 2018 only. Claiming registrations after this date will no longer be accepted.
The Corporation collects the basic contact information of clients and customers, including their full name, address, email address, contact number, together with the products that they would like to purchase. The sales representative attending to customers will collect such information through accomplished Warranty Card.
Personal data collected shall be used by the Corporation for documentation purposes, for warranty tracking vis-à-vis purchased items, for the inventory of products, for providing services to you or for other reasonable purposes which are related to the services it provides or improvements/upgrades in its systems and business processes, including but not limited to data analytics and automated processing.
This Corporation will ensure that personal data under its custody are protected against any accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration and disclosure as well as against any other unlawful processing. The Corporation will implement/is implementing appropriate security measures in storing collected personal information, depending on the nature of the information. All information gathered shall not be retained for a period longer than two (2) years. After two (2) years, all hard and soft copies of personal information shall be disposed and destroyed, through secured means.
Due to the sensitive and confidential nature of the personal data under the custody of the Corporation, only the client and the authorized representative of the Corporation shall be allowed to access such personal data, for any purpose, except for those contrary to law, public policy, public order or morals.
All employees, agents and representatives of the Corporation shall maintain the confidentiality and secrecy of all personal data that come to their knowledge and possession, even after resignation, termination of contract, or other contractual relations. Personal data under the custody of the Corporation shall be disclosed only pursuant to a lawful purpose, and to authorized recipients of such data.
Please be advised that as Data Subject defined under the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations, you have the following rights:
Right to be informed. You have the right to be informed whether your personal data is being, or have been processed, including the existence of automated decision-making and profiling.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including processing for direct marketing, automated processing or profiling.
- Right to Access. You have the right to reasonable access, upon written request, the contents of your personal data that were processed and the manner by which these were processed; the sources from which these were obtained; the recipients and reasons for disclosure, if any; date when your information was last modified; and information on automated processes where your information will be made as the sole basis for any decision that may significantly affect you.
- Right to rectify erroneous data. You have the right to correct any error in the personal data and if warranted, request immediate rectification.
- Right to Erase or Block. You may based on reasonable grounds, the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from the Corporation’s filing system, without prejudice to Corporation’s continuing to process personal data for the purpose stated above.
- Right to secure Data Portability. Where personal data is processed by electronic means and in a structured and commonly used format, you have the right to obtain from the Corporation a copy of such data in an electronic or structured format that is commonly used and allows your further use.
- Right to be indemnified for damages. You shall be indemnified for any damages sustained due to such inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal data, taking into account any violation of your rights and freedoms as data subject.
- Right to File a Complaint. You may file a complaint or exercise your rights above by reaching out to us through the contact details provided below. You may also raise privacy concerns to the National Privacy Commission through their website at www.privacy.gov.ph.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about processing or protection of your personal information, you can contact the Corporation’s Data Privacy Officer by telephone at 5819800 or email at email@example.com .You may also visit our office located at 6/F Marajo Tower 312 26th Street West corner 4th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1634 Philippines
By joining this promotion:
- You acknowledge and confirm that you have read and understood the Privacy Notice and the Warranty Terms and Conditions.
- You voluntarily agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty.
- You explicitly authorize the Corporation, its employees, duly authorized representatives, related companies and third-party service providers, to use, process and share Personal Information needed in the enforcement of the Warranty and as stated in the Privacy Notice.
- You consent to the Corporation’s use of your Personal Data for purposes stated in the Privacy Notice and for other reasonable purposes which are related to the services it provides or improvements/upgrades in its systems and business processes, including but not limited to data analytics and automated processing.
- You agree with the Data Sharing as indicated in the Privacy Notice subject to the limitations provided under the Data Privacy Act, Implementing rules and regulations and issuances of the National Privacy